Sunday 6 March 2016

Busy, Busy at home & plot again.

So March already and seed planting/preparation to do at home, so using saved toilet roll tubes I planted 45 Pea seeds 'Hurst Green Shaft' they don't like their roots to be disturbed at transplanting so tubes are perfect as they can be planted too.
News on the Broad Beans & Garlic I started a few weeks ago, well as you can see they are doing well. 
Some of the Garlic have put on strong roots the cloves have been pushed out of the soil! 
Chicken News
While I was planting the Peas I heard a noise from the Hen House, that tell tale noise that an egg is being laid, so I opened the door & I was right.
Just managed a couple of hours on the plot this afternoon. 

More clearing up done and another bonfire too.
You cant tell from this photo but it started to rain, a bit of hail mixed in too, it was cold so should have expected something frozen ! Time to head back home. 

Thanks for reading/returning. Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment