Tuesday 12 November 2013

Lovely day for a spot of digging

One job I've been waiting to do for a few weeks, was to clear this patch. 

It's where we had Dwarf Beans, Broad Beans, Butternut Squashes & flowers growing. 

The flowers were enjoyed by us & the Bees.
Just after a few hours digging and its all cleared, hardly looks like the same patch. We still have Leeks, Chard & Potatoes growing here, which is why I put in the blue rope edging so I didn't accidentally dig up anything important.
As I said it was a lovely blue sky day, the sun was out, it was dry, but a little chilly when the wind blew, but I kept warm digging.

Had a bonfire too, just out of shot on the right!

Thanks for reading/returning. Ian.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work Ian, I love before & after shots. I do miss my allotment! :0(

    ReplyDelete