Sunday 16 August 2015

Another busy week & a video too

Earlier in the week I dug up all the onions, from the ones I planted in April most matured into good sized Onions. 

Sturon white & Red Baron.
Check out my video to see what I did after digging up all those onions!
Tomatoes doing well: 
On the left 'Moneymaker' in various forms of ripening.
Top right: Ripe 'Moneymakers'
Middle right: more 'Moneymakers' growing outside.
Bottom right: Black Russian.
Today's Harvest:
Beetroot, Green, Yellow & Purple Beans. Runner beans, Black Russian toms, Charlotte potatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries, Peas & Sweet Peas.
Been a lovely weekend, a bit overcast but warm & the sun came out later on. 
So got lots done, 
I've done a video so you can see more and the Bees were busy too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4GkYi-dcA
Thanks for reading, watching & returning. Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment