Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Rotavator in use today

Before:
This patch is where I will be planting Main Crop 'CARA' Potatoes.
It has a top dressing of Manure, which I will incorporate with the:
JCB Rotavator/Cultivator










My 'Pride & Joy'
JCB Rotavator/Cultivator

Certainly speeds up turning over the soil, or incorporating manure etc.















Me using the JCB Rotavator/Cultivator













After:
The finished job. Ready for Potato planting.




Thanks for looking/returning, to this, my first mid-week Blog.
I look forward to your comments or Tweets.
Ian.

2 comments:

  1. Bright Exports - Leading Manufacturer & Exporters: Rotavator | Rotavator Gear Box Single Speed | Rotavator Gear Box Multi Speed | Gear Box Manufacturer | Tractor Rotavator | Gear Box. Contact: + 91 9878546522 - Dhuri, Sangrur, Punjab, India, UP , MP.

    Rotavator Gear Box Multi Speed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, This is a nice blog. I learn more by your blog. I want share information of my business. Brightway is number 1 export company in India. Brightway company export best quality Rotavator, Rotavator Gear Box Single Speed, Rotavator Gear Box Multi Speed, Gear Box, Agriculture spare parts, Tractor Rotavator in India. Visit the rotavator manufacturer in punjab | rotavator gear box manufacturers Contact: + 91 9878546522, Phone Number. 0161-4510015.

    ReplyDelete